BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tim Walker & "Weird Beauty"

Tim Walker Style-... His fashion photography proves to be beyond brilliant, and is my personal favorite. I mean who comes up with such unique ideas and can capture them so perfectly. Every picture he takes has a story, every set is full of detail and creativity, and every shot is full of thought and uniqueness. His photography is in Vogue, Bazaar, and W and Harper's, any photographer would dream for their work to land in any of these. Tim Walker, my amazing London photographer, if I could give you an award for being OUTSTANDING I would... For now this blog will have to suffice.

Some of his brilliance---











































Tim Walkers work was also displayed in Weird Beauty. Weird beauty was an exhibition that took place in 2009. This represented the top "innovative fashion photography" from that year. I found these pictures absolutely AMAZING, and completely inspiring. Props to Carol Squiers and Vince Aletti for organizing this event. Here are my top six pictures from the handfuls of beautiful pictures :)



By: Tim Walker


By: Tim Walker


By: Nan Goldin


By: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot


By: Tim Walker


By: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot

0 comments: